ct roll call

-

bigus1949

Reaction score
let's get a show of hands of all people here in ct. i'm in manchester. happy thanksgiving everyone. gotta love this snow

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 435
Canaan,CT
And I hate the Snow,Made snow at ski area for 12 years.

hi, its rich from southington, while i have all the ct guys here at once i have a question. my 70 340 Duster is on the rotisserie and will be painted this friday, ihave all the componets ready to go except the 340 its still on the stand but i would like to send it out for a stock rebuild. can someone reccomend a QUALITY shop that will rebuild and assemble this motor. like i said want a stock rebuild with the exception of possibley some head work and a step up with the cam, im looking for what the factory promised and then a little more.

also we are looking for people in and aroung ct to do some crusing and go to carshows together. later on we hope to get a clubhouse where we can work on our cars together. interested, give me a shout -- [email protected] or 860-977-1797

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 391
hi, its rich from southington, while i have all the ct guys here at once i have a question. my 70 340 Duster is on the rotisserie and will be painted this friday, ihave all the componets ready to go except the 340 its still on the stand but i would like to send it out for a stock rebuild. can someone reccomend a QUALITY shop that will rebuild and assemble this motor. like i said want a stock rebuild with the exception of possibley some head work and a step up with the cam, im looking for what the factory promised and then a little more.

Carlquist Competition Engines... Here is the link. Had them port my heads. They did a good job. A few of my friends have brought him engines and all have had good luck.

http://carlquistengines.com

Howdy from Hadlyme,...I would love to meet up w/some locals,...I really like the idea of havin a place to work on the Spacer,...

I guess i'm a bit different, I Love, Love ,Love the snow, Both sets of my skis are tuned and ready,....

but I HATE,DESPISE,ABHOR, any asshat who can't drive like a sane person when it does snow...

And I REALLY HATE Sweating,...(unless I'm with the Mrs)...

Add me to the list. Bristol
The Duster is still in the process of being disassembled awaiting its rebirth as a 340 clone
but I do have a '05 Magnum R/T to cruise and go to meets.

Maybe we could put together a meet and greet at my house in the spring.
I have a decent sized yard. A garage full of tools and more than ample enough outdoor cooking surfaces to have a good day of talking and tinkering on Mopars.
Let me know the interest level and we will make it happen.:burnout:

Rich, there is also a highly recommended shop here in Bristol
Bruneau's Machine Shop. It is off Broad St. near Crowley's RV dealership. (if you know that area of Bristol, he is almost directly across the street [on the side street not Broad] from the TD Bank)
Carlquist is a highly rated shop, just offering another option for you.

Rich, there is also a highly recommended shop here in Bristol
Bruneau's Machine Shop. It is off Broad St. near Crowley's RV dealership. (if you know that area of Bristol, he is almost directly across the street [on the side street not Broad] from the TD Bank)
Carlquist is a highly rated shop, just offering another option for you.

Agreed on Bruneau's Machine Shop. I have used him many times before with great success.

ill pass the word on a meet at your house and let ya know. sounds good to me. gotta tell ya though this is a all car club with no foriens allowed.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 348
  • 028.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 363
  • 034.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 320
nice dart. i'm sure we will cross paths this coming carshow season.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 339
  • 028.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 304
  • 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 345
tom from Unionville ct

Attachments

• duster 022.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 275
-