CUBANS craigslist????

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
CUBAN craigslist read for sale,, 1966 hemi GTX, been sitting in tobacco barn last 2 decades. has slight odor of cigar tobacco. few tobacco stains on otherwise perfect paint. $20,000 or might trade for new Dodge Dart. delivery available for extra cost. ( ocean barge).

scam?? or do they even have a craigslist!??????? LOL

Oh it's for real....my buddies, cousins, girlfriends, uncles, father saw it on the barge. It was camoflaged as a bale of tobacco so that it could be smuggled in. And the title is clear and in hand! The tobacco stains will come off easily with diluted paint remover and a sponge scrubby.

Really? I am my own grand pa! Would love to se a pic of that one!

O K its satire!!!!

i know the subject was discussed month ago when the Cuban thing hit the news, BUT if i was into tri five chevys, (or any 40's 50's cars) had would fly down there and spend some time checking it out!??? and had the $$$ and time . ( o k i got the time, no $$$$)! LOL

i bet those guys down there with a decent old car is already counting the days till he sells his old one and gets a new DART!!?? LOL

except their aren't really any decent old cars to speak of , most of them are shells held together with spit and beer can tin , the motors and trans have long since died and disappeared to be replaced with little 4cyl diesels or single cylinder lawn mower 2 strokes because gas is dearer than gold to them . Still if you get the chance it's a great place to visit , get out of the all inclusive and find a room and board in one of the cities .

Only way to transport it to the states is to float it over on a man-made raft......

I thought that they were selling Cubans on Craigslist....

How many can you get for $10.00???

-
Back