Cubs/Indians..... ?

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Actually, the Cubbie's impressed me... They actually,wanted it....
The Cubs offensive firepower,against the Indian's pitching in the playoffs,as of late... Interesting..Share, your thoughts....

P.S..... The best playoffs, I have seen in a loooonnnggg time..lol.

If Cubs can hit like that, they got a real chance,
I don't care who's pitching.......

Would like to see the Cubs FINALLY win it all but..I have to go with the A.L. team..GO INDIANS!!!

I have to got with the Cubs just because of the whole curse thing and bad luck with baseball. But come to think of it, Cleveland has been a pretty crappy sports city and with the Cavs winning the NBA championship this year it would be cool for the Indians to take it, cause you know the Browns never will.

PS, all Cleveland fans don't get mad at me, I live In Atlanta where all the sports teams choke. Except the Falcons are looking good this year.....

Lol, Clevland should just pack up and go golfing before the embarrassment happens. CUBS!! (in 5)

Lol, Clevland should just pack up and go golfing before the embarrassment happens. CUBS!! (in 5)

Wow..pretty cocky for a fan of a team that hasn't won anything in ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHT YEARS!!

No matter who wins, it will almost be sad to see one of the streaks end. There is a mystique about that. I wonder if anyone has offered Bartman tickets?
I hope Ricky Vaughan throws out 1st pitch too, that would be cool.

No matter who wins, it will almost be sad to see one of the streaks end. There is a mystique about that. I wonder if anyone has offered Bartman tickets?
I hope Ricky Vaughan throws out 1st pitch too, that would be cool.
You did see the current Indian's players tribute,to Jobu?????? Lol.....

Whoever wins the first game, wins the series.
Just too much momentum to overide,with either team.
Will be an exciting series to watch, for sure.

Indians made that look easy..were they playing the Blowjays again:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

-
Back