Cuda Capers: 5-26-08

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Not much happened considering I had to work a FULL DAY on Saturday, I had a 1/2 on Sunday due to a dinner obligation, and yesterday was a B-B-Q at my Buddy's house, plus helping Tom with his car.

<sigh...> Maybe next weekend I'll get further along.

SANY0011-vi.jpg

I managed to wire the MSD unit, shorten the distributer lead, install the Tach wire, and make it all look nice & tidy.

SANY0010-vi.jpg

Everything is routed through a nylon harness loom and tie-wrapped neatly. I used heat-shring tubing to seal off the ends of the harness loom I installed.

SANY0002-vi.jpg

I'm going to tie in the MSD power feed at the starter relay Positive terminal and ground it to the body.

That's all.... :-D

looks nice john! i can't wait to hear it run. tha msd plate you fabbed is trick lookin'.

Lookin Good Brotha!
I need to see a pic of the whole motor! What is with the funny looking Corvette carb set-up??? LOL
Just kiddin John. We gotta hook up for a cup a coffee one early Sunday am after I get my POS running.

George

My coil was mounted like yours when i bought my car,so i put it back that way when i redid my engine compartment.But i dont know were to get a matching set of plug wires with a coil wire that long

278.jpg

you get the cut to fit wires. they have long ones. like msd, taylor, etc.

-
Back