Cuda Capers: 9-14-08

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I spent the entire day chasing down 101 little things. You know.... hunt for glove box latch....wire in electronic flasher relay so the LED's work....wire reverse lights....steal windshield mouldings off of the Dart to install on the Barracuda....glue carpet onto interior cargo panels....etc. Somehow, 7 hours went by like 10 minutes. But here's the punchline: Next Sunday my car club has it's meeting. I'm going to be there.

WITH my car...
SANY0001-vi.jpg

Congratulations! Nothing like putting in a good long day and having something to grin about afterwards! Dan

John I'm so happy for you! Nothing like the pride and satisfied feeling of completing your project, yeah I know, like they are ever finished! Long may she Run!

That car is simply amazing:notworth: Great attention to detail, great workmanship. It should give you years and years of fun. Can't wait to see it at Carlisle '09.

Ya' gotta love that color too..........There aren't enough of them out there...........

I thought I had my wife talked into it on my 68 Charger, BUT she's holding out for "wineberry"...............( ! )

Nice ride..........8)

You have been the energizer bunny on your project John.:blob:
I am sure I speak for us all here that we are proud of you and
the great workmanship you have dun getting your FAST BACK 340
up and running and looking like a million bucks.:thumleft:
I sure am glad to have been able to watch
you and your Barracuda come together.:cheers:

Did you clime up on your roof and tack that picture ?:idea1:
It sure sounds like you had a great day on 9-14-08.
Congratulations John:salut:
I sure enjoyed your build and like Tony said "Long may she Run":cheers:

Did you clime up on your roof and tack that picture ?:idea1:

Nah... just opened my old bedroom window and hung out like a jackass....

Thanks for all the compliments guys! It's been just about 10yrs. coming and I'm sooooo happy it's almost finished!

As for the car club Rob, it's the Mopar Power Club based out of Massapequa. We're meeting at the Burger King on Sunrise Highway just east of RT 110 this Sunday afternoon between 11 am & 3 pm. C`mon down!

I'll see ya there with 10sec340. He made a mention of it the other night when we hung out @ the "old" Hot Rod Burger King on Rt.24 west of the 135 expressway.

Nah... just opened my old bedroom window and hung out like a jackass...

LMAO Too funny!! The fish looks AMAZING!!! Great work :-D Have a great time at the club meeting. And my target for finshing is next spring so "hopefully" I'll see you at Carlisle too!!

-
Back