Cuda concept art.

-

Xanth

Fast-Fish.net
Reaction score
Hey i was poking around on the net and found this photo. Yes i know that it is only artwork and not an offical concept I like it.

WHat do you guys think?

cudaart.jpg

Geeeez...... Where did you find that? While we know it's not a real-deal concept, it's nice to know that someone might get it right this time and build an affordable 2dr. rear drive V-8 coupe that's a realistic tie-in to a previous nameplate.

BTW: I already informed the wife that the next new car is my choice. :love4:

I personaly like the Venom concept from 1994, I am in love with that car to this day.

venom5.jpg

venom4.jpg

venom3.jpg

venom2.jpg

wow that looks really nice, a lot better than some of the other stuff Ive seen. What I hate the most is that a lot of the artist concepts are basically the original with some modern touches, and dont understand that Chrysler isnt going to start building the 1970 model year all over again. This one actually looks like a modern car with classic touches, although it can lose the rice look. Id rather see the bumber not go down to the ground, and have some better looing exhaust tips ala 93-up Camaros, they look like the original cudas in a way.

The back of the Cuda looks cool but I would like to see the front of it.

Mother Moper really needs to get on the ball and get a 2-door hi-po car on the market. I know they have the Viper----but i'm talking about something that the every-day joe can get for around the 25-30K range that will run in the 13s at the track and looks good too. Ford has hit a home run with the new mustang, it looks new and looks old and has 300 HP. I see more and more new mustangs around, and I have to tell ya, they look great. The Cuda pics are a start but they need to get ride of the goofy looking air scoups on the 1/4 panel,and if they offerd a shaker and they the new Hemi ( I think its a 6.0 or something for the trucks.) with a five or six speed and make it 2 doors, with some old and new like ford did they would sell out.Who wouldn't buy a car like that around 25-k. thats just my .02.

Damn that is one HOT lookin car!!!!

I would jump on one of these in a sec!!!!

SWEET!!!!!!! :supz:

1807963-new_phantasm_cuda_front.jpg

To me it looks like a body kit for an RSX. I think it looks good though.

Blackace where did you find that car almost looks like a cuda.
I would be all over that one. It might look good in the older colors like plum crazy, sub lime green and hemi orange that would be bad *** :headbang: .
:burnout:

But the :glasses5: are clueless to what people want in a car!

The black cuda looks like a new mustang eater. would look great with HEMI hockey strips. That just what mopar needs to build if its under 25K with a hemi 5 sp.

-
Back