CudaChick (Leanna) needs our help....

-
A little bump for the evening crowd.Don't try stopping us Leanna,we can be stubborn too.If you keep refusing I may just send more money.Way to go FABO,this is a for a great cause and a great person,let's keep it going.8) Just paypal'd my money,the e-mail address needs to be all lower case letters,no caps.8)

Done! :-D

I don't care if you don't want it, you WILL take it!

You've done so much for the young guns, other members and myself that I can't even write it all down here in one post. You are truly the Mistress of Metal and now it's time to grab a smoke and relax for a minute or two and be overwhelmed. Remember, when you auctioned off some gift certificates to help me see my mom before she died? Here's a bit of payback girl. :-D Just enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling. 8)

Done! :-D

I don't care if you don't want it, you WILL take it!

You've done so much for the young guns, other members and myself that I can't even write it all down here in one post. You are truly the Mistress of Metal and now it's time to grab a smoke and relax for a minute or two and be overwhelmed. Remember, when you auctioned off some gift certificates to help me see my mom before she died? Here's a bit of payback girl. :-D Just enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling. 8)

Good post Joe,that's what I'm talking bout.8)

^^^^^
It's a miracle! A woman who's speechless.

Leanna,I want to to sit back and feel the stress leaving your body and your mind.Grab Billy boy and have a nice peaceful night.We got your back girl.8)

Leanna,I want to to sit back and feel the stress leaving your body and your mind.Grab Billy boy and have a nice peaceful night.We got your back girl.8)

Yeah.... Leanna is way cool. I take care of her every time we do business together. Just this morning I was chatting with her and was thinking to myself "How the Hell do I get to meet her?"

May I suggest we organize a fund raiser to get her & Billy up to Carlisle next year in a vendor spot? This way we can have a pilgrimage to meet the Mistress herself and she can showcase her work as Carlisle draws them in from all over.

This is good Karma for everyone. Food for thought.
8)

Yeah.... Leanna is way cool. I take care of her every time we do business together. Just this morning I was chatting with her and was thinking to myself "How the Hell do I get to meet her?"

May I suggest we organize a fund raiser to get her & Billy up to Carlisle next year in a vendor spot? This way we can have a pilgrimage to meet the Mistress herself and she can showcase her work as Carlisle draws them in from all over.

This is good Karma for everyone. Food for thought.
8)

I think it isgood for everyone.And I can't think of anyone who would deserve it more.I think it is a good idea,maybe something you could arrange,lol. At this point I have found out that the donations so far are great ,but we can do better.I have yet to hear from some of the regulars so let's go folks.8)

What Dreno said. I'm in for $30.00. :thumbrig:

Boys, she's a tough nut to crack. I offered her an expense paid trip to meet us in Memphis to meet MR and his wife from Austrailia and she turned it down. Way too much time in the hot shop makes Jane a dull dame.
Small Block

I know that we helped grumpuscreature and his wife awhile back.... anyone know how they are doing? memike maybe??

I for one have learned through you guys that it isn't about me all of the time and that love thy neighbor isn't necessary has to be the people next door.

I know that we helped grumpuscreature and his wife awhile back.... anyone know how they are doing? memike maybe??

I for one have learned through you guys that it isn't about me all of the time and that love thy neighbor isn't necessary has to be the people next door.

They're fine. :) They had a motherboard failure so haven't been online for awhile. Memike was kind enough to get in touch with them for me.

I can't donate right now, but I will be sending her some parts soon with deposit. Good job Fabo.

I gotta say I'm a little disappointed.We got a 1000 views and only 50 responses.We will see what the weekend brings.8)

bump

-
Back