Cudachick'68 handy work...

-

stroked 340

Banned
Reaction score
Leanna,thought you might like to see the valvecovers you powdercoated for me on the new motor,they look great huh??...

DSCF0170.jpg

She sure douse some great work and loves doing it.:cheers:
We are proud to have Phoenix Specialty Coatings with us here.
the valve covers sure do look great stroked 340.:cheers:

I couldn't agree with you more, and I'll repeat myself until everyone is sick of hearing me,except for Leanna... Phoenix Powder Coating is THE place to patronize!
She does awesome work!

BTW: Killer engine!
8)

Outstanding, they sure dress it up. Leanna, did you do the chrome too? If so is it powder or ceramic?

She does outstanding work! If I didn't know better...I'd swear your carb spacer is wooden....

Looks GREAT!! Perfect finishing touch on that beautiful yet mean looking engine!!!

Not to take it O/T but I'd bet that spacer is made from phenolic insulating material. You used to be able to find it in old telphone connection boards, big sheets of it sometimes 2 inches thick. Great for making carb spacers, not so great to breathe the dust you create in doing so.
Ok, back on topic, sweet looking valve covers!!!

Those valve covers rock, wish she lived in my neck of the woods! Her work from what i have seen is second to none. stroked 340 Thats one hot looking motor, i am envious!

She did a set of Commando valve covers for me and they're too nice to put on an engine (but I will)

I cant wait for her to get an oven big enough for my Slant valve cover!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, the new motor looks phenomenal!!!!!! Can almost hear the rumble from here ;-) That Street Hemi Orange matches the rest of your motor great too - it's awesome to see everything all come together. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words too ... it makes all the work worth it to read compliments like yours and know you're happy with the work. I have a vinyl decal for you too if you'd like -- just let me know.

Boxer, I can't take the credit for the chrome work. Stroked340 did all of that beautiful polishing himself (at great pain and effort I'm sure) and shipped them as is.

Appreciate all the wonderful compliments guys!!

-
Back