Cunifer Brake lines?

-

RCK850

Reaction score
Has anyone used this stuff? Probably the next thing on my list in my Dart build is routing of the brake and fuel lines. With the frame connectors in the way any pre bent tube isn't going to work so I was looking at cunifer. I don't want to use stainless because of sealing and work hardening issues and I want them to last longer than steel without looking terrible. Price doesn't seem to bad either I can get two 25ft rolls from summit for $36 a piece. Thanks!

Ok, I'm gonna give the low down on stainless brake tubing. Everything you ever heard about flaring stainless (double) is BS. You need to use the right stainless, not that crap from summit or jegs but rather from claasictube, inlinetube, or finelines as they use the better grade of stainless and it can be double flared no problem. Give anyone of those companies a call and they will fill ya in. I used stainless on my car and then stainless flex lines, so it can be done.

I too was looking at using the Cunifer brake lines as well. Looks like you can bend it in almost any manner you want with no kinking and double flaring works well on it. Also claims that it shouldn't rust. Seems like a win win to me.

-
Back