current tempature

-
Current Temp.
26°
Cloudy
and the high should make it to 43 F.

Current temp, sat jan 17 @ 811 -12 its warming up here in belleville Ont canada. man i think the calender is slow .

Current temp here in South Charleston is-7 wind chill -19
#-o

SUPPOSED to get up :smilebox: to 37? But I do not think so...:angry7:

gonna be cold.I'm traveling thru New Mexico,Arizona,and Kalifornia.Its gonna be in the 70's

Gettin' ready for the Plant City Cruise today, and the temp is 36 degrees in sunny centrel Florida. Hope my choke don't stick.

(whoopie..................) :toothy10:

42 right now, but going to be 77 and :sunny:.....picture perfect day here. :-D

9* right now. High supposed to be in high 20's*. Rain/snow tomorrow?

Oldschoolcuda

Is it really that cold down there ? Thats great ! My father just moved down to the Richmond area and keeps telling me how warm it is there.

Oakville,Ontario(Toronto) -17 wind chill -27 ,later today warming up to -9.Yesterday a good junk of Toronto,s power was out for 24 hours at -15.:wack:

Yesterday morning -21 actual with wind chill of -35, warmed up to -2 in afternoon and it felt like a heatwave. This morning it was 12 and I was looking for banana trees because I thought I had woke up in Hawaii-positively balmy outside.

9* this morning @ 5:00 and water frozen, now it is 17 @ 10:00 and I am thawing the water. It should be 28 today if we are lucky, that is the warmest it has been for a week.

0 at 8am, up to 12..its noon, gotta go help the kid fix the plow on his tractor supposed to get a little white later on..

Yea Adam its that cold down here & i'm about 75 miles south of Richmond. Low was 5* this morning.Up to a balmy 26* now. Had been an unusually warm winter until the artic front from hell. Normal jan. temps for richmond are mid 40's for the high & mid 20's for the low with occassional wild swings in between. Hope your dad is enjoying it down here.

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back