Curtis Customs/Curtis McLean....uhoh

-
around here, first order to business would be to walk in there with a local sheriff and walk out of there with your property

litigation will come later

so far people are being too nice to him. won't be surprised to see this escalate

I visited his shop once about six years ago. He had some nice cars in there and seemed to do good work. It was after that I started to hear stories and they weren't good. He had a 1935 Dodge that was all original, don't know what work was supposed to be done to it but I saw the body only for sale about a year later by the owner. Feel bad for the owners who had issues with him. Bobby

Sounds like another Justin Faggit guy.....or worse.

I don’t know why the Police can’t do anything. He obviously stole their parts and money. Kim

There's a brother of a deceased friend of mine who lives in Tampa and operated a high end restoration shop. He did something similar a few years back and as of yet, as far as I know, he's not served a day, nor has he paid any restitution. The guy is a total douche nozzle.

There was a guy in SoCal who did that back in the 1980s with things like Super Bird wings...I'm not sure what penalties he paid, but I haven't heard his name in Mopar circles (except in telling old stories) in a VERY long time...

-
Back