-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and girls, I need your help! Im testing waters with my car. Let me first clarify that the car is NOT for sale and I will NOT sell it. I am putting my car up to see what the value of this car is. The main reason I am looking for a value is for insurance reasons. So if you guys can do me a favor and tell me how much you would pay for my car. To tell you more about this car is that its a 1973 dodge dart swinger slant six car. 105,000 original miles and was previously a an old ladies car that was just driven to the supermarket and back. The engine, the carb was just rebuild, anything rubber was replaced, and it had a complete tune up. The front end just went over a complete rebuild also. The body work was just done, and as only been driven around the block. Custom grill also hand made for this car. It is in creme primer, and the only thing I was going to change and will eventually is to put scallops on the car in the same green as the grill. Interior is very very clean, the front seat was just recovered, along with new carpet, everything else is original and in great condition. Another custom touch that is not on the car right now is I am going to shave the taillights in the bumper then get 1964 corvette taillights and put them in the trunk, so if you can give me a value with imagining that that is already done, along with the scallops. Thanks!
Here are some pictures:

Please let me know what ya guys think its worth, and once again its NOT for sale

Thanks for letting me know what you guys think!!!

-Mike

umm, don't take this the wrong way, but it would be worth more stock. Major props on the body work though, took a lot of skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back