Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have a really neat deep sump trans pan for the 727 transmissions. It has a special rear sump design that allows the trans fluid to collect at the rear of the sump during a hard launch, and be picked up by the special pickup that extends to the back of the pan. Stock pans, even the deep pans, push the fluid back into the trans during launch. This pan eliminates that situation. It uses an OEM or any type of replacement filter. The total depth of the pan at it’s lowest point is 6 ¼” to the gasket surface. I’d like to get $150 for the pan and pickup plus the shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2572.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 423
  • DSCN2573.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 406
  • DSCN2577.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 377
  • DSCN2578.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 377
It still uses the same amount of fluid, it's just further away from the main body of the trans. Just like a deep sump engine oil pan has the oil further away from the crankshaft.

Is this a custom built pan,you build yourself or a factory aftermarket item?It's a great idea and I cant say I ever seen one like that before,pretty trick and functionable item...so the pick-up tube bolts in place of the factory filter location and then the filter bolts to the bottom of pick-up tube I assume..

This pan was built by a group of racers in the Upsate NY area that raced a Super Stock Duster. It's been sitting on the shelf for a long time and thought that it was now time to have someone else get the benifit of the design. You are correct. The filter tube bolts to the original filter location and the filter is at the other end at the bottom and back of the sump.

DSCN2572.jpg
DSCN2573.jpg
DSCN2577.jpg
DSCN2578.jpg

Hey would $*** get it shipped ?

{Edited by staff: Please use the conversation feature to make offers.}

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back