Custom badge and luggage rack for 1964 barracuda

-

Seansmopar

Reaction score
So I had pulled the 1964 valiant operation book out of the glove box and underneath I forgot was a CUSTOM emblem, which I noticed once belonged on the dash just right of the glove box door, because of the obvious indention outline left behind..anyone know of the custom badge..also check out the luggage rack in my photos for seansmopar..

So I had pulled the 1964 valiant operation book out of the glove box and underneath I forgot was a CUSTOM emblem, which I noticed once belonged on the dash just right of the glove box door, because of the obvious indention outline left behind..anyone know of the custom badge..also check out the luggage rack in my photos for seansmopar..

Wild looking luggage rack. I've never seen one before on an early Barracuda. That's a good looking car.

I think it's a great feature and all out coolness to it.. Still don't know of the custom emblem that was attached to the dash..Thanks for noticing, was originally a BB1 car it will go back that way eventually.

Turns out the emblem was never part of the car and looks to be old GM what the hell where they thinking.

-
Back