Custom Dashes

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
Who has a custom dash? can you post a picture of it..

I acquired a nice peice of aluminum today, to make a cusom dash for my car, but im still unsure of how i want it to look. I have a few ideas but really i would like some suggestions.
(Im talking about just a dash plate with gauges. not a whole dash)

Thanks
Cerwin

You did lookup the price on Nexus gauges didnt you? if you didnt, they will probably be ruled out quick lol. HUGE $$$ for those.

Pretty happy with my pro-comps. Not very flashy looking, but definately more modern, get the job done, and look pretty good imo.
last2.gif

I made mine out of 1/4 inch plexiglass with a aluminum grill covering (was originally going to backlite the dash panel)

OUTLAW said:
I made mine out of 1/4 inch plexiglass with a aluminum grill covering (was originally going to backlite the dash panel)

And you didnt because???

dang i love ur dash goody but u already knew that :headbang: i love the cobalt guages but dang i know they are expensive, i couldnt fine a specific price still but i remember they are alot :sad1:

Well I did try the backliteing with these neat little flouresence lights a buddy got me (they are about 2.5 inches long ) but they caused a glare and I couldn't see my guages so I un did the guage lights thinking maybe that would work but then I couldn't see anything ...LOL

-
Back