custom graphics

-

mopar505

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
anybody on this site have a lead to get some custom script lettering. phoenix graphics does not stray from stock.

i have a duster that i want the back glass to have lettering in same script as the plymouth twister logo. much larger ,only to read twisted. any ideas???

check your local sign shop, there is one a couple kms from me that will literately print anything on vinyl I just bring him an idea, he lays it out and done, cheap, it is amazing what today's new printers will do, this guy even dose complete wraps I am sure there is one in your town

check your local sign shop, there is one a couple kms from me that will literately print anything on vinyl I just bring him an idea, he lays it out and done, cheap, it is amazing what today's new printers will do, this guy even dose complete wraps I am sure there is one in your town

I'm sure i could get it done locally but figured maybe there was a mopar specific lead. i had some decals done for the satellite and went on line to get it done. shame phoenix will not delve into the custom requests. and thank you for the reply

There is a guy here on the forums that does custom and OE graphics. I can't remember his name, but I'll bet he shows up before long.

There is a guy here on the forums that does custom and OE graphics. I can't remember his name, but I'll bet he shows up before long.

thanks and that would be great, I'm about keeping it in the local, as in the mopar fam.

BTW how the hell do you thank peeps with out reposting?? easy on the for b site,can't figure it out here?

See that "THANKS" button in the lower right hand corner. Go to the appropriate post and click it.

Mopar505 - yes, I can certainly help you out with your request. I like making custom stripes and decals for Mopar nuts like me :)

great i will get with you on that and thanks.search done............

See that "THANKS" button in the lower right hand corner. Go to the appropriate post and click it.

must be a moron or blind/ combo of both but me no see????????? screen shot??sometimes its so simple and right in front of ur face,..............and more than likely is????

6701ud.jpg

maybe you need a certain number of posts to unlock it (?)

6701ud.jpg

maybe you need a certain number of posts to unlock it (?)

DING DING DING.......... i was jus thinking that and was going to ask. pretty much a newbie on here and I'm sure thats whats going on.

PHEW ...........even had wife come look to see if i was nuts......

-
Back