custom grill for 69 cuda?

-

69cudafla

Reaction score
anybody have a custom grill on their cuda since 69 grills are rare as the pope moonwalkin...i have the header panels but no surrounds for them any ideas or suggestions?

Im kinda interested to see where this goes, I'd like to see them myself

In the mid-80s, I mad a set of chromed tube grilles that alot of people liked. If I can scare up a pic or two, I'll post them.

Out of the entire car the my 67 grills was the worse job. I had to take time off from restoring them so I wouldn't throw it against the wall. You can get them if you really wanted.... everything would run around the $3000 and higher. That's why I decided to restore them myself.

I would like see some different ideas and custom grills.

come on now. someone got to have or made up something

It would require some patience, time, engineering, for it not to look gaudy. I would like to see a 68 Charger grill cut down to fit each side. You know the one with the hide away headlights? I thank that would look cool!

found this custom grill on yahoo, dunno why google didn't find it, here is the link to the whole resto looks ok i guess but i like the grill though

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/baracuda-02.html

baracuda-15-01.jpg

baracuda-15-02.jpg

baracuda-15-04.jpg

baracuda-15-05.jpg

baracuda-15-08.jpg

on seconds thought now that i've looked att he entire "restoration" they toptally destroyed a car that would have been great as a 67 barracuda and changed it to resemble somethin that looks almost nothing like the "cuda" they we're building, jus sad and makes me sick.

Man ... why didn't they just build the entire car from scratch?

I would like to see the final product whenever they finish. It would also be nice to have that type of money and also the tools they use also. Wouldn't be nice to have a completed shop like that to work on your car? LOL

I love it!! That thing is gonna badass. I know some of you guys think that they ruined a good car but if they were all stock and correct who would wanna look at them.

looks like an early 60's compact pontiac nose now....I like the poncho's but its wrong for the B'cuda

Last month at Englishtown's Mopar Show I found this guy with only '67-'69 Barracuda parts He had some very nice used die-cast grille surrounds and some of the plastic inserts. I went with a friend to look for stuff for his '69 Formula S 340 notchback.

100_5786.jpg

scottscuda001-1.jpg

-
Back