Custom header kits

-

dodgedifferent2

Reaction score
I am working on a 2wd 96 dakota and sliding a big block 383 between the rails. I may stroke it out with planned 440 sourced heads.

Now it comes to exhaust.
Anybody know where I can get a decently priced kit to weld up my own?
I see Schumacher makes a header but seems smallish on tube size.
I could go fenderwell or even stock manifolds. But hoping to keep inner fenders and turning radius for normal street driving.
IMG_20190814_104008_365.jpg

I am working on a 2wd 96 dakota and sliding a big block 383 between the rails. I may stroke it out with planned 440 sourced heads.

Now it comes to exhaust.
I could go fenderwell or even stock manifolds. But hoping to keep inner fenders and turning radius for normal street driving.
View attachment 1715381516
Summit Racing, Jegs and Speedway all sell DIY header kits.

Now it comes to exhaust.
View attachment 1715381516

With a low deck and stock location ports , why bother ? More time than their worth when u can run store bought .

The only "Store Bought" headers are the tri Y's from Schumacher. He stated there small-ish for his needs.

All hail, his highness, "Kingwillrun" or be scorned and lied about with his twisting of words and meanings brought to you by the mean girls debate club he is in.

-
Back