Custom Mix Spray Bomb

-

72golddustermike

Reaction score
My Body shop supply guy is know mixing Spray Max custom color spray bombs. I have been using him for over 15 years and he really knows his stuff, and has always took care of me when it came to my supplies and if I had a problem. He is going to carry Basecoat, Single stage, 2 part urethane, and a 2 part clear. Here is his website. He is going to carry most of the popular mopar colors including high impact colors and can usually mix about any color you may need. If you have any questions give him a call.

http://xtremecolorsonline.com/xco/index.php
View attachment IMG_8794.jpg

Most paint jobbers have had the capability to put whatever brand, type/ vinyl dye, etc. in a spray bomb for quite a few years now.

I get upset when I see Mighty Car Mods online youtube show and they go to a store like Autozone, and there is bench there with a machine, and you put in a paint chip, or give a paint code, select how faded you believe it to be... etc... then it mixes it and puts it in a spray can with a little red button on the bottom to release the hardener. Not fair. They're in Australia.

My local NAPA has that also, last one I bought was $14 IIRC. It's nice for steel wheels or some interior parts.

-
Back