Custom Paint

-

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Hey,
I was wondering what type of custom painted things you guys might be interested in. Previously I painted picture frames and those sold OK, and now I was trying to sell vanity license license plates but they arent selling at all. What I was wondering from you guys is what kinda custom painted/made things would you guys be interested. Some things are maybe license plate frames, or maybe plate toppers. IM just trying to get a feel for what might interest you guys. Or maybe you dont thing my plates are good at all if that's the case let me know. Just trying to get a feel for things!
Thanks,
Mike

Plate frames sound alright... air cleaner tops maybe? Those could be kind of cool if you could do something that would match a particular buyers car. Other than that have you considered non-car things? Custom mailboxes might be cool, along with other home type things.

And another thought... if you're good you might be able to get local musicians to bring their guitars in... Maybe even buy pick-guards for popular guitars like fenders and gibsons and sell those custom painted?

Could also paint electronics (computer cases, etc.)

Great Ideas Zach...i was looking for old bowling pins but the local bowling ally said they dont get rid of them...Im going to have to go one day and talk to the owner. Mailboxes will also be cool but I havnt found any if i ever see one in the trash its mine! haha As for t shirts I was thinking about drawing up some stuff and see if how many people are interested and contacting a local screen printing place and see how much they would want to make em up and what they can do...hmmm. Keep the ideas coming! I wanna see what you guys are into!

-
Back