Custom plates help

-

Stephenf

Reaction score
looking at custom license plate looking for some input. It's a 69swinger with a big block somewhat radical. It's a Ray Barton built 499.
Was thinking CATKLR to pick on the hell cats
ELPHNT ---for the old school reference to Elephant motor
DNWSHN - since I have wished for this car since I was like 12
OLDSCHL- for the age

Looking for input. Or better ideas

IMG_0174.PNG

IMG_0154.PNG

take ELPHNT out - elephant refers to the Hemi. And DWNSHN may make sense to you - but to me it's downshine.
ORNG69
DRT499
SWNG69
- tough thing really.. MYDART...

take ELPHNT out - elephant refers to the Hemi. And DWNSHN may make sense to you - but to me it's downshine.
ORNG69
DRT499
SWNG69
- tough thing really.. MYDART...
Its downshine cause you changed the spelling lol :poke:Scamper
I do see a lot of these plates that make no sense to me. If you need to explain them, probably not the best choice.
Cat killer will probably get you some :bs_flag:from an animal rights activist. LOL

Its downshine cause you changed the spelling lol :poke:Scamper
I do see a lot of these plates that make no sense to me. If you need to explain them, probably not the best choice.
Cat killer will probably get you some :bs_flag:from an animal rights activist. LOL
before coffee 2 dyslexia - that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.. :D

I'm hoping to get the call in the next couple of weeks to come in and pick this one up - ordered it almost two months ago...

showPlateImage.jpg

I love the Kat killer idea, but you'd better make sure you can run with one lol. If there's any hell kitties around you, you'll be getting call outs left and right LOL

-
Back