Custom Rallye rims

-

Duster1973

Reaction score
This one is simple. I'm moving my springs in on my 73 Duster so I can run bigger tires. I want to use on original looking rallye rim but I can't seem to find a 15 x 10 with the back spacing that I want. Does anyone know of a company that makes Mopar rallye rims with custom back spacing?

Try summit racing they have various sizes and backspacing on the reproduction mopar rallye wheels.

If you already have wheels you can make them yourself with new rims (or have a local wheel shop do it). I was able to purchase some new 15x10 rims to make with small bolt centers a few years ago. All you need is to remove the center and use a dial indicator to get it straight, check the backspacing (repeat as necessary) and weld it up.

You can contact Kelvin's Tire at 306-955-5552 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. They will remove the center from any wheel and weld it back together, on a jig, with whatever backspace you want. They may even have the wheels you want. These are the guys that made a 7 X 15 Cragar SS out of a 6 x 14 for me.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I think that a place like that Kalvin's tire is what I'm looking for. Now I just have to figure out exactly what offset I need. :thumblef:

-
Back