-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DionR

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
Spec Stage 3+ kit for a slant 6. I think it's for a later slant 6 flywheel, bolt holes appear to measure 10.25". I know the splines on the clutch disk are for a Toyota R154, and the throw out bearing is for a Hemi box, so probably the only thing useable is the pressure plate. Pretty sure I asked for a 300hp kit.

Just tripped over this, forgot I had it. Bought this in a group buy setup years and years ago on the slantsix.org website. Been in the house and under a bed since I got it, but the TO is showing some surface rust for some reason.

Price is $200 plus shipping.

I can take PayPal, but buyer covers the fees.

Shipping would be from 99001.

20220406_163100.jpg

Funny thing is, this was a group buy for a T5 swap clutch kit. Had I left it alone it would have been perfect for someone who was looking at a T5 swap behind a slant.

I reached out to Spec and asked if the disk hub could be swapped for one that fit a T5. The response I got was - yes. No idea on cost, but means this one isn't complete junk.

Also, tripped over the fact that the T5 swap generally uses a Hemi TO bearing. So the one in this kit is usable after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back