Custom tribute truck

-

Mopar44134

Reaction score
Dad passed in 2008. I Repainted a die-cast model of the last truck he owned to match his Truck. I’d like to add custom decals to the sides, his name, sayings or something of the sort.

are there any companies out there I could order custom decals from?

fyi the MGD can was from the last case he bought.

IMG_0047.jpeg

If you have a color printer, set up the graphics you want, and do a couple test printings to make sure you've got them sized correctly for your project. then go to your local hobby store, HobbyLobby, whatever- and get sheets of blank decal stock. Print it off on that, let it set for a day, then cut them out and use them as you would any other decal.

If you have a color printer, set up the graphics you want, and do a couple test printings to make sure you've got them sized correctly for your project. then go to your local hobby store, HobbyLobby, whatever- and get sheets of blank decal stock. Print it off on that, let it set for a day, then cut them out and use them as you would any other decal.
Thanks! Sounds simple enough. I’ll letyou know how it turns out

Thanks! Sounds simple enough. I’ll letyou know how it turns out
Just keep in mind, your printer does not print white (it leaves that open) so if you want white, you need to iether print it on white decal paper, or paint a spot of white on the truck, and use clear decals over it

And be sure to get the right paper for your printer (inkjet or laser)

Just keep in mind, your printer does not print white (it leaves that open) so if you want white, you need to iether print it on white decal paper, or paint a spot of white on the truck, and use clear decals over it

And be sure to get the right paper for your printer (inkjet or laser)
Good point!

-
Back