Cute Dog Picture

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since someone posted a gratuitis cute dog picture.
I snapped this tolerent little guy outside Citifield Field just before the Met game Saturday night.

Mets71109001-vi.jpg

Mets71109002-vi.jpg

Please, no jokes about the Mets going to the dogs.... we're doing the best we can with what we got (left...)

Tolerant is a very big term for that little fella! Can't imagine ours being that calm, or patient.

in the first pic I think the camera should have been up and to the right a little8)

My condolences...... Loosing a dog is like loosing a best friend. I hope my pics lightened your heart as well.

Thank you ramcharger, yes the pics are great. We had to put him down due to tumors. That was the hardest thing I have ever done.:cry:

Here is one of him working with mom(when she did appriasals) that was his favorite thing to do.

Sorry about the chebby, the wife bought that right before I met her. :-D

DSC00030 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for the pics Ramcharger.8) Here's one of the other dogs we had until last Nov when he just quit eating and died a week later.

Normie.
norman.jpg

He was the class clown. Now I'm down to one hound but he was always my favorite.

Me and Mutley a few years back with my 55 project.
memutrusty.jpg

And one last one of the boys having fun in the back yard. Mutley was always the Alpha dog. ;)
hellhounds.jpg

Here is our dog Cody playing. RIP
Sorry for your loss. I just had my best friend Khanna put down last week. She was just under two years old. I found some comfort in this. I hope it helps you as it did me. I'd post a pic, but this is a Dog thread. Just know you are not alone.

j

Here's a couple of fun ones.....

!cid_001b01ca0fc5$c8797f20$4D04EB27@bethPC.jpg

!cid_001401ca0fc5$c8797f20$4D04EB27@bethPC.jpg

I too have lost my 4 legged friend recently, but looking at these guys makes me :)

Frankenstein needs more Uno videos....LOL He is a great size. What breed is he?

FASTBACK340....cute pup ....what's with those markings on his legs and tail? It's gotta be painted on or dye.....The tail almost looks like a snake. YIKES

!cid_001b01ca0fc5$c8797f20$4D04EB27@bethPC.jpg

!cid_001401ca0fc5$c8797f20$4D04EB27@bethPC.jpg

Oh fine, my baby girl as a pup....
and with the big bird

!cid_001401c8a5a8$db1c4190$0D7ACC15@newr05gvbgs15y.jpg

031.jpg

oops, sorry, will have to try the big bird pic later....

Funny, he doesn't look like 45 lbs in the pics.....cool looking dog though 8)

Here's another fun one

!cid_001101ca0fc5$c8797f20$4D04EB27@bethPC.jpg

I know, I weighed him at Nikkis work yesterday (she is the practice manager at a specialty vet clinic) and he is 46.6 lbs all muscle.

JR~ I had a blue heeler...or he had me...he passed away several years ago. Angus was the smartest and loyalist dog I ever had. I know exactly what you mean by ALL MUSCLE! Darn that dog was smart...I got him as a puppy...he learn how to sit, shake and bark on command with in a 24 hour period...That dog was smarter them most people I've met...

I Miss Angus! Love the heelers

-
Back