Cute house, yada yada WITH A 4 CAR GARAGE?

-
Hi (hopefully) soon to be neighbor! i live in Aptos! a few min from Watsonville. That is a nice find in watsonville! We paid 300k for a mobile home, we own the land but still! Not much fun to work on a car in a car port. You will have a lot of fun with that garadge!

Yo, n00blike! Actually, we're neighbors now, since I'm renting in Santa Cruz :) Gonna look at another house in Watsonville today since the 4 car garage house got an all cash (!) buyer...

Exactly. Think about that the next time you guys in the rust belt are wondering why all the decent rust-free cars are out on the West Coast. It's because we can't afford to buy them! LOL!

I guess I miss your point.

Why would anyone live in California.

For 450K in Orlando you can get 3800 sf on 2 acres with a 3 car garage and pool.

No state income tax.
No weird car laws.
no weird gun laws.

I guess living in Indiana ain't half bad.

$105,000 for my house on a 77' x 330' lot (.57 acres)

and another $55,000 for the new garage.

I count my blessings.

I guess I should not complain about my 1700 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage on 1/3 acre bank repo for $91k 6 years ago. All the surrounding houses here are 130 to 150 k.

And it is a one entrance subdivision that is really quiet( 5 cops live in the hood) and as an added bonus, I can go out the gate in the backyard directly onto a PAVED 1/4 test strip. It is actually the electric co.'s access road to a transformer farm at the edge of the hood. Locked gate and all.

I love Florida.

I`m ashamed to say what I paid for my first house 30 years ago but I`ve got 3 now which are rental property. I still believe that real estate is a good investment and buying distressed property now is a great way to get into your first home or started in investment property.

I guess I miss your point.

It was a joke :-D. But yeah, our location does allow for our precious Mopars to survive a lot longer without the salted roads, hail stones, ice storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc...just gotta watch out for the occasional earthquake or canyon fire, lol...

Yo, n00blike! Actually, we're neighbors now, since I'm renting in Santa Cruz :) Gonna look at another house in Watsonville today since the 4 car garage house got an all cash (!) buyer...

wooow drug dealer? LOL

good luck, ooh and i love the low traffic over here. Live in SC for 13 years and man once i got a car i noticed all the damn traffic. There are some nice roads to drive over here, still looking for more.

Why would anyone live in California.

For 450K in Orlando you can get 3800 sf on 2 acres with a 3 car garage and pool.

No state income tax.
No weird car laws.
no weird gun laws.

Uh, lets see. No Hurricanes. No 90% humidity and 90 degree temperatures. Actual mountains, with snow. No alligators. And if you leave Santa Cruz you can do much better on the property values. Maybe not 450k for 2 acres etc, but closer than what Shishaldin is posting.

And if you're pre-'75, what weird car laws? I'm smog exempt, no inspections needed. :-D

Uh, lets see. No Hurricanes. No 90% humidity and 90 degree temperatures. Actual mountains, with snow. No alligators. And if you leave Santa Cruz you can do much better on the property values. Maybe not 450k for 2 acres etc, but closer than what Shishaldin is posting.

And if you're pre-'75, what weird car laws? I'm smog exempt, no inspections needed. :-D

Well Said =D>. I am outta this state.

Why do we love California? If the Pilgrims had landed on the West Coast, would anybody had ever gone east?

-
Back