-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys. Anyone cutting up a rusty floor pan? I'm in need of a few parts.
I've just become a dad, and i need to put seat belts in the back of my cars which have no anchor points, but I want it to look factory.
I have gotten some anchors off another FABO member, but I need some more so I can do both my cars.
I'd like 4 of the rectangular style anchors that the late 60's cars have in the rear, and a pair of the transtunnel anchor plates for the front belts which I can use for shoulder belts on the back dash.
If you've got a rusty trunk floor I'd like a spare tire hold down bracket too.
Paypal is the easiest pay option for me, if you don't want to send overseas, I have a buddy in CA.
Still looking for a left front fender for a 69 dart too, these things are hard to find down here. :banghead:

I understand your wanting 3 point belts in the rear. Factory parts for that are extremely rare. Have you considered installing rear seat belt assemblies from a later make/model ? Honda maybe ? Good luck

I understand your wanting 3 point belts in the rear. Factory parts for that are extremely rare. Have you considered installing rear seat belt assemblies from a later make/model ? Honda maybe ? Good luck

I like to keep things factory looking, often changes need to be certified down here too. Aslong as I can get some factory rear floor anchors I can use any sort for the shoulder belts atleast. Im kinda obsessive about using factory parts. :)

You won't find factory stuff for the rear and even if you do, do you really want 40 year old seat belts holding in your car seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back