D/Dart Website

-

ddartdude

Reaction score
Just wanted to inform the FABO community that after 16 years, Alan Lewis has shut down the D/Dart website due to numerous malware attacks on the site. Between the malware and decline in views, he has decided to pull the plug. We, Alan and myself, have all the info that was on the site should anyone need info on the cars.

I would like to personally thank Alan for his dedication to the keeping the D/Dart alive for so long. He did an outstanding job keeping the site up and running for so long.
Thanks again,
the "other" Alan

Upload when ever you are ready. It will be good to have the information so it can be saved and shared.

It may be captured on Archive.org
that's probably the most stabil long term option.

Yea, I was thinking about the D Darts this morning. Like that one in CO that was in a wrecking yard. Most of those posts were in 2010-2014 time frame. They just don't seem to have much interest anymore, which is a shame.
Thank you guys for staying with it as long as you did.

It stinks that some *$%#@&&^#$s have to screw up something like that (malware attacks).

Sound like we need a sub-board or thread topic here, maybe invite Mr Lewis to be a staff member?

how about just open a thread and dump the info? We got threads on BABES that are >340 pages long.

how about just open a thread and dump the info? We got threads on BABES that are >340 pages long.
Joey has to create a forum. If Alan posts the info on a thread it can always be moved.

-
Back