dad

-
Prayers sent.. (Went through cancer, with a relative this year...) It hurts......

Sorry to read Curtis. I lost Dad to cancer 2 years ago this month. Hurts and sucks lots. Prayers sent bud.

Very sorry to hear this, I hope he pulls through..

Dear Waggin

When I first started reading blogs and social media I never saw the meaning of prayer request solicitations. I have now grown to know that a simple prayer request is the most beautiful of posts. Just opening your post brings my thoughts to prayer. God bless you and your father. God hears us.

Dennis

Sorry your family is having to go through this. Almost everyone has had to deal with cancer either them self or a family member. We as a FABO family did our best to help Bruce and his family out when he was going through this and you were a big part of that help. If you need me I'm here. Prayers sent.

Sorry to hear this, prayers on there way. Tell your Dad to kick its butt and keep a positive attitude. Bless him, you and the rest of your family.

got to bring Pop's home this evening from the hospital...in his 66 barracuda :) they gave him some steroids to reduce the swelling in his brain. as we were entering the neighborhood he stated singing home sweet home and smiling....it took a lil while getting him in the house but we did it and first thing he wanted was his dawg and that was mutual...hes having trouble with sentences and it is frustrating him but his sence of humor is still with us....

-
Back