DADS CHALLENGER ....... discovery So happy

-

1994rm250

Reaction score
well my dad has had his 71 challenger r/t 383 magnum since around 1983 my dad always been decoading the VIN coming back to a 4spd b/c it was changed to a 727t/f well spoke to the perves owner and it is a 4spd factory car ... so now any got a 833 4spd tranny for sale something ..so happy =]:toothy10: ? thanks angelo

well my dad has had his 71 challenger r/t 383 magnum since around 1983 my dad always been decoading the VIN coming back to a 4spd b/c it was changed to a 727t/f well spoke to the perves owner and it is a 4spd factory car ... so now any got a 833 4spd tranny for sale something ..so happy =]:toothy10: ? thanks angelo

who is the perve and why does he have an owner? And I'm just curious: if the fender tag said 4spd, then why didn't you convert it before you talked to the previous owner? The VIN and fender tags rarely lie (except in the case of re-bodies)....

4 speed should be easy to tell

Larger hump on the floor, reverse light on the dash (4 speed only)

have fun reconverting it

i kno but it was all converted and my dad was saying somthing about if the dealer's dont order the cars alot of the times half way down the factory line most car got changed up

-
Back