Dad's Hemi Demon is coming along! Pics included!

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
This is my dad's 71 demon, and we are getting really close to finished! I wanted to share some pictures of where we are at on the build and some of the custom touches we have done to the car. All feedback welcomed, good or bad lol.

Attachments

• DSCN6285.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 427
  • DSCN6292.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 435
  • DSCN6291.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 430
  • DSCN6288.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 425
  • DSCN6290.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 430
  • DSCN6287.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 419
  • DSCN6286.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 436
  • DSCN6294.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 430
  • DSCN6293.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 424
i love those white a body buckets they look so comfy lol. my 70 superbee was FC7 plum crazy with a white interior.great color combo.love the hemi too........

Thanks guys! Dad is getting a real excited now that we are so close. The trans is a 727. He couldn't make up his mind what he wanted to put in it, so we stuck that in being it was already built. There is a build thread in the members restorations titled Dads Plum Crazy Demon Project if you want to see the whole build. I need to update it some.

Thanks guys! Dad is getting a real excited now that we are so close. The trans is a 727. He couldn't make up his mind what he wanted to put in it, so we stuck that in being it was already built. There is a build thread in the members restorations titled Dads Plum Crazy Demon Project if you want to see the whole build. I need to update it some.

are those guages different from factory or am i having a brain fart? lol

Nice, I might have asked this before, but where was the paint purchased? I like it a lot! again lol

Wow that will be a sweet car to drive and it's looks great.

:thumleft: You are doing such a spectacular job on Dad's car. I'm loving the white with the purple. Is that interior from Legendary?

looking awesome, 1 question, what size on rear tires/rims are on the demon?

Thats Hot!!!!!!!!!! Love the look! Who gets to do the first Burnout??
Haha you know, it kinda depends on if dad is at the shop when we get it fired! If he's not there, I will be the first! Lol!!!
Nice, I might have asked this before, but where was the paint purchased? I like it a lot! again lol
I asked dad and he told me its the dupont fc7.
Wow that will be a sweet car to drive and it's looks great.
Thank you!
awesome looking.
Thanks alot!
:thumleft: You are doing such a spectacular job on Dad's car. I'm loving the white with the purple. Is that interior from Legendary?
Hey C! Yes the door panels and seat covers came from Legendary.
looking awesome, 1 question, what size on rear tires/rims are on the demon?

The rears are 17x11 with a 315 35 17 tire. We had to have them custom built for the backspace that we needed.

That is beautiful. I love that white interior. Judging from the pics I would have to say the attention to detail is great. Like to see it in the sun!

Grant

And I thought I'd be first to stick a/c ducts in the bottom corners of the dash (eventually). Looks good. Diggin' the white interior. My fav colour in a Plum car. The Hemi looks awesome too. Can't wait 'till you fire it up. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

-
Back