Dad's very sick..........

-
Doc & Mary Ann, So sorry to hear of this tough journey your family is experiencing.

Prayers sent to guide him "home" peacefully....:prayer::prayer::angel11:

Just a note to let you guys know that Dad passed away last night.......My wife was holding his hand when he went.

Thanks for the prayers........You all are the greatest.......Let's keep FABO that way.

Doc & Mary Ann

sorry to hear that.. at least now hes in a better place its a tough thing to go though

It sounds like it was peaceful and (hopefully) painless, and that is really the best any of us can ask for when it's our time.

My condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this Tom. I lost my Dad to cancer in '97 and thank goodness for him it was quick.

Although no words can ease the pain or fill the void, you now have angel looking out for you in times of joy and pain. He will still be there for you.

Godbless and Godspeed.

Joe

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
My ex-father-in-law also passed yesterday. One of the last of the 'Greatest Generation', he fought in the Battle of the Bulge in Germany. Good guy.

Thoughts are with you, just lost my Mom to liver cancer.

Very sorry to hear the bad news. I wish your family well. I also wish there was not such a ramped thing. My father as well passed away to cancer which spread to his bones, a very ugly thing.:angry7:

My condolences Tom, He is resting now, and you where blessed to have him in your life, Just think of the people he made laugh and grow.
He will always be with you.
My prayers go out to all the folks and family.

-
Back