Dakota Digital....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
anyone using there products? Had one of there speedo's on the chopper years ago....was a pile-o-crap....and they blamed the problems on the speedo sensor and then the bike itself. Switched over to an Autometer....I am on the fourth one of them.....and getting ready to use THAT pile-o-crap for target practice. For the amount of $$ I spent on the Autometer,$325, I would hope I could at least put a thousand miles on it before it got goofy...:protest::violent1::banghead:

One of my customers has been running their "one gauge that does everything" (speedo, odo,trip,tach, clock) for 5-6 years on his Triumph without any issue as far as I can recall. Can't remember the last mileage I saw on it, but gonna say 15-20,000.
Might it be the vibration of the big V-twin?

:coffee2:
One of my customers has been running their "one gauge that does everything" (speedo, odo,trip,tach, clock) for 5-6 years on his Triumph without any issue as far as I can recall. Can't remember the last mileage I saw on it, but gonna say 15-20,000.
Might it be the vibration of the big V-twin?

Could be. With a solid mount motor it does shake a bit. It did not get goofy today.

When I built my 84 Shovel chop my stock speedo worked about half the time so I took it off and threw it in the trash and didnt put one back on, solved that problem

-
Back