97.jpg

96.jpg

95.jpg

94.jpg

93.jpg

92.jpg

91.jpg

80.jpg

I was talking to the guy with the new pink hemi R/T challenger.

He hates the look of the low profile wheels and would like to put 15's on there with some taller tires.
He said he wanted to give it the look that my car had with some fat/taller meats in the rear.

If you know anyone that has done this, let me know so I can tell him what he needs to do.

I told him to get one of those Percy wheel right tools and see what he can stuff in there before he goes and buys wheels that may or may not fit.

He was a cool dude, and said he actually likes the old school Challenger's much better but decided to buy the new Challenger just for the cool factor and hopefully it may turn into a decent investment some day.
He was pointing out all the things he wish Chrysler would have done to improve the looks of the new Challenger such as doing something about the ultra rounded/tall wheel openings, the high look of the *** end, the overall height of the car, the tall midline etc.
My kind of car guy, not afraid to bash his own car. ha, ha.

I told him to do it right, he might have to massage some metal in the rear, get rid of the boring, round wheel openings top make room for some meatier tires, possibly even a mini tub, and also to get all over the internet and do some research.

I asked him if he saw any of the new challenger drag pack cars, but he said not yet so he must not get on the web much.

I still think the drag cars look weird with the rounded wheel openings.

Nice cars, cudaspaz. Thanks for posting great pics.
Any additional pics on the '37 Plymouth in post #4? I can't tell if it's a 2-door or 4-door. Any pics of the back or contact info on the owner? The reason I'm asking is because we have some good friends with a killer '37 Plymouth 2-door and they claim they've never seen another with a body like theirs.
Just wondering. Thanks!

-
Back