............Dallas, TX

-

Noah*

Reaction score
New to the forum, I have a 1967 Barracuda Notchback. I'm new to Mopars, I'm looking forward to checking out the forums.

Noah

Progress on my Cuda...

Attachments

• IMG_1793.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1811.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 145
  • 11-27-10_1606.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 147
Welcome from San Antonio! There's plenty of Mopar guys up there around you that are members here on FABO. Lots of smart folks here with lots of good answers and most are willing to help.

Welcome aboard! Good to see another 2nd generation Barracuda owner on here! Keep us posted on your progress with lots and lots of pics!

Welcome Noah. You may find with all the technical advice and crazy humor here that you may throw out your cable TV. Of course because I did, my wife and kids make me sleep in the garage.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
A word of warning since you say you're new to Mopars. The 'Mopar Bug' is a nasty little critter...once bitten you've got the disease for life! You may go into remission from time to time like I did for almost 20 years, but you'll always return to your Mopar love.
Go to a show and you'll find there's not as many of us with Mopar Fever like there are with the 'Blue Oval' and 'Bowtie' strains, but we're prouder and more loyal...probably because we're sicker! LOL.

Welcome and hello from Fort Worth, Mopars are kinda rare around the DFW area but you can find all the knowledge and help not to mention hard to find parts right here on FABO.

Welcome aboard Noah*! (What's with the asterisk? Do you have a footnote?? LOL!) Glad you've found the best Mopar forum on the 'net.

-
Back