Damn Economy Got Me Again!!!

-
Geez Ken, this has got to be gettin old buddy. I know what you mean about the kick in the butt though ... took me moving to the boonies and facing a 2-hour a day commute working for lawyers (like I always did) to make me decide to follow my own dream. Tough to believe that was almost 5 years ago now.

You've got the brains, the skills, the confidence and the drive to do whatever you want -- now go make it happen. :-D

Best of luck, Ken! I got laid off 18 months ago, went back to school, improved my skill set. Now (mid-Dec) the job hunt begins at 55!

I started my own company and never looked back. If that's an option for you... I would consider it. Either way best wishes to you, keep us posted.

I have an alarm company in Oceanside. We service up in OC. We takeover ADT systems that charge their customers about 30-40 dollars per month for monitoring. We simply reprogram their existing system and lower their rates to $9.95 per month saving them hundreds per year. The monitoring is actually much better than they have with ADT so it's a win win. You walk up to anyone with ADT or another alarm service and get them to switch over and start saving. They can control their alarm over the internet as well with our monitoring. You throw any service call fee onto the change over you want and keep it for your sale. We have no one in OC selling. Every ADT sign is a target for you to make money. All you do is do the talking and I come out and change it over for free.

Best of luck to ya. I've been outta work since Jan. Economy does suck.

Well this blows! was so happy reading other post. looked down saw you had another post. so why not read it too. all of yours seem to be very good reading and now im bummed
maybe this is a blessing and you will find your next big challenge.
heres to hoping you all the luck and dont worry bout the hair good people will overlook.
socaldart.......

-
Back