Dana 60 a body length

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a totally high priced item, that is a boat anchor

superdart340 is a respected seller with good feedback. That was uncalled for. Besides, it was a right good deal before he dropped the price. superdart340, here's you a bump dude. Hope you get it sold.

man i would love to have this just spent a boat load on heads and stuff ..would you trade for some performance parts (small block).8 3/4 abody what ....pm me if so thanks mike

Man you can't build it for that price! If someone is thinking of going to a Dana 60 (which I recommend it if you are) buy it now. You will not lose money.

Moser is around 2400.00

Yup easily the best deal on the internet.... some one is gonna be a happy camper when they buy this.

Bob's a great guy. I am dealin with him right now. He sent me a great little carb that will come out lookin like a new one. Yall buy this.

A few things...

This is NOT factory A body width if it's 52" wheel mount to wheel mount surface. It's cut about 2.5" on each side shorter than a 57 1/8" real A body rear. No chance this fits an A body with stock spring location. Mini tub with spring relocation would be OK.

Price is relative. At $1000 it's a decent deal, not great, just a decent deal. I've bought complete Dana 60 rears from mopars with snubber provision, Strange spool and axles, 5/8 studs, 4.56 pro gear, 1350 forged yoke, 11" brakes for $800. Missed one on e-bay for $300 with 4.10's/powerlock and another shortened 4.30 moser spooled/axled unit for $450. Shortened rears don't garner big money like the factory length B and E body units.

$4000 for a Dana 60... what a crackhead! It's not a rare rear AT ALL if you know what they really were destined to be used in originally. Just because that guy is a total idiot doesn't mean the rest of the world needs to be.

Good luck with the sale.

This is NOT factory A body width if it's 52" wheel mount to wheel mount surface. It's cut about 2.5" on each side shorter than a 57 1/8" real A body rear. No chance this fits an A body with stock spring location. Mini tub with spring relocation would be OK

CRACKEDBACK U ARE CORRECT REALIZED THE SIZE WHEN I WAS ASKED FOR MEASUREMENTS THE CAR IT WAS IN HAD A MINI TUB AND SPRING RELOCATION IT WAS A DUSTER....LISTENING TO OFFERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back