Status
Not open for further replies.

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hay guys and gals im in need of some help im thinking about changing my 8.75 out for a dana 60 but im having a hard time finding the gear ratio im looking for. It appears you can only buy 3.54 ratio anymore that appears to be the highest ratio offered on the market today.
Ive scored the net and it appears ma mopar put some 3.33 in some of there vans and truck possibly in the late 60's
Ford also used the dana 60 in higher ratios of 3.01 to 3.33 in some of there trucks in the late 70s early 80s ....
Im looking and hoping one of you guys can help me out im looking for a higher gear ratio ring and pinion and im interested in what you may have....
Shipping would be to 49234
Thanks fabo for the ad

I have a 3.73 In good shape, just stripped a rear so I have it all. Reasonable to you, pm me if interested.

I have a 4.10 Dana ring and pinion with the yoke for the 1350 u-joint. I have no idea what it would cost to ship, but I think it will fit in a USPS box to ship to the lower 48. PM me if interested, I will try to get a cost on shipping this weekend.

I think some of us are confused by higher gear, is the better term taller? u want lower numerical gears, like 3.33? what gear u running in the 8.75" ? why not go 3.54 and a taller tire? what is the whole combo?

Hay guys and gals im in need of some help im thinking about changing my 8.75 out for a dana 60 but im having a hard time finding the gear ratio im looking for. It appears you can only buy 3.54 ratio anymore that appears to be the highest ratio offered on the market today.
Ive scored the net and it appears ma mopar put some 3.33 in some of there vans and truck possibly in the late 60's
Ford also used the dana 60 in higher ratios of 3.01 to 3.33 in some of there trucks in the late 70s early 80s ....
Im looking and hoping one of you guys can help me out im looking for a higher gear ratio ring and pinion and im interested in what you may have....
Shipping would be to 49234
Thanks fabo for the ad

dana 60 went down to 3.33.......the 3.31 and 3.07 were dana 61........beware............I have some 3.33 gears.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back