Dana 60

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havea dana 60 housing,,it was orignally from a 1 ton truck,,the bearing cups/ends are different from a car,,,i cut them off was going to use it and just never did,,i can measure it and take a pic if your intrested,,it has a 4.10 gear,,but im sure you wont be wanting to use,,im also in PA out side philly,,and you can have this cheap,,,,,e mail me if you like [email protected]

Is it shortend? or still regular length?

im sure its not as long as a stock width,,remember it was a 1 ton dually, i can get a pic and measurement on sunday after work if your intrested,,,would be perfect if you are going to tub the car or run deep dished rims,,,

Arent most dulleys dana 70s?? Iam minin tubbing my 69 dart and running a 3.5 back spaced deep rim so yeah. I f you can confirm its a 60 not a 70 definitly interested.

i thought the dana 70 were front axels,, i have a 60 in the rear of my truck and a 70 in the front,,ill look and see if i can find any kind of markings, any other way to tell ?? il get pics monday and a measurement,,,

ok i got the measurements,,and it is a 60HD
the axel tubes are not even in length,,after you weld on bearing ends it should be long enough on the shortest side,,if not you can get a new tube,,still cheaper then a complete DANA,, here are some pics let me know

today 001.jpg

today 002.jpg

today 003.jpg

today 004.jpg

today 005.jpg

today 006.jpg

today 007.jpg

today 008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back