Dana rear, WIW?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm helping a good friend sell off his cache of small and big block ( Chevy) , yeah, I know..lol. parts. In his garage he has a Dana 60 that's narrowed. Has 5.38 gears and Summers Brothers axles. I haven't pulled the pan yet to see the gears or what spool ( I assume) it has. I have the dimensions in the pics. It comes with "ladder bars" .

He had a Super Gas 57 Chevy and a rail that he raced. Idk what this was built for, but I'm sure it would work in multiple applications/vehicles.
Any help to determine a price would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks FABO!

20240419_122322.jpg

20240419_122336.jpg

20240419_122534.jpg

Not a lot, maybe $200 but it will be hard to sell since it is so narrow. Most likely the only person who will buy it will be someone looking for a good deal. It doesn't look like a Mopar passenger car Dana and I don't recognize the brakes so it might be a narrowed truck rear end.

So those drums are re drilled. (Thank you capt obvious- lol)! But that top groove is for a spring Chevrolet used for cooling - now missing. I’d measure the bolt pattern because it looks like originally it was BBP MoPar or ford.

Lol! Good eye on the missing spring. I'll be measuring the bolt pattern sometime this weekend.

-
Back