-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnurse

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
well, I hate to do it. I looked for a long time to find my car and now i have to sell it. no time and too many other projects going on. I have to sell this so I can finish the kitchen remodel. its a 1970 dart two door swinger. 318/904/7 1/4. ac car. green on green. normal rust. have some extra parts. rallye rims, 340 manifolds, edelbrock intake. some parts clean and powdercoated or primed. front is taken apart but it is all there. i do not want to sell it so i will not give it away so i need some offers. no idea how to post pictures but it is the car on my avitar.

thanks
Kevin

Attachments

• DSCN1568.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCN1569.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCN1567.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN1573.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 370
  • DSCN1570.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 341
No comments...... Feel like a camedian making fat jokes at diet camp....

when you post on fabo--- scroll down your screen to additional options---- click manage- attachments, add pictures from your computer --- you then will have pictures to assist in your sale---- also an asking price might help, Lawrence

at the bottom where it says "post quick reply" next to it, it says "go advanced" click that, then scroll down past where it says "additional options" on a purple bar, and click "manage attachments" when you click that, a box will come up that has empty lines and the word "browse" click on one of them and your "my pictures" file should come up, double click on the picture you want, there are ten spaces so you can chose up to ten pictures, when you are done click the box next to the bottom most browse button marked "upload" it may take several minutes per picture so be patient, when it says done, your done just click "submit reply" (the bottom one after additional options)

I'm at work right now so I'll post some pictures tonight or tomorrow. thanks for the the info on how to post the pictures. I am in Friendswood TX, (between Galveston and Houston) I am asking 2700 locally on Craigslist. like so many others, Im gonna loose some money, but i have too many irons in the fire and I need the money to finish the kitchen remodel. when I finish school in a little over a year and my income doubles I'll be able to buy another one that maybe I would be able to just drive and enjoy, but for now, I need to finish the kitchen.

ok i added some pictures........ now bring on the buyers!!!!!!!! im asking 2700 obo

Well dang it!!!!! Never mind. Came across a deal on rims and well the car can sit in the garage until I finish the kitchen and school...... I mean it's paid for and it's out of the weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back