Danica Patrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
ok..she proved she can drive all day....but she was in 3rd at the end with the crash...and dropped to 8th...wth...but you have to admit...she is also a looker as back up...i have other pics but not for here...

Attachments

• DanicaPatrickGoDaddy.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 3a7d4990884459062a0f6a70670031aa.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 192
she was in 3rd at the end with the crash...and dropped to 8th...wth...
got hung out to dry when the other lane started to move. I was hoping the guy in second place at the time (can't remember who it was) was going to go around JJ so that he could win, and Danica would finish second.
And most importantly, JJ would be hung out on his own and wouldn't win.
But that wasn't meant to be lol.

While ago there was a live radio interview with her here in MN at KQRS radio, she was talking about Indy racing but mostly about her book if I remember correctly. One of the guys mentioned if she would ever step up and race in Nascar, she instantly got very mad and started ripping NASCAR and said she would "Never" race in Nascar, after she said that her interview fell apart and she turned into a giant spoiled brat.....after that interview I lost all respect for her. Yes, she has talent and skills, but not a great attitude and is a witch.....Sorry I feel this way, wish there were more women in the sport, but have no time for Danica.
guess she went where the money is....at least drag racings women arent so spoiled!:burnout:

I hope the commercial I keep seeing on speed tv of Richard Petty walking up to a car
that has a car cover on it and attempts to peek under it :coffee2:
Could the king be going back to his roots ? I hope it is a Dodge!! They have yet to unveil it.......:blob: next year :prayer:
I see a couple GREAT drivers not driving or signing on for there car owners next year and I believe Keven Harvick is one of them :thumleft:

Danica did a good job and in fine fashion, she hit her pit's perfect but had problems getting out... she did not wreck anyone and if Kyle bashem up Bush
would have not turned Kain Tony would have been there with her, wow, Bad brad did good with his busted front nose/cap, but that was with help.
My wife memikeswife picked Danica and look where she is her..2nd Place :cheers:
If there was no wreck on the last lap there would have been 2 ladies in the top ten I believe :cheers:

I don't think she will win this year. She had the best equipment for Daytona and ran where the best equipment does. The veteran drivers will rough her up at crunch time every race. She is much improved over her performance last year but it is just one race.

Now going to tracks where the car isn't 95-99% of the equation. We'll see how she does.

She'll do ok on the road courses and well at plate tracks. The rest not as well.

-
Back