Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdragracer

Drag Racer
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need complete 71 Dart column linkage for 727. Needs to be 727 not 904. Need cross bar and tranny bracket, and the 2 rods with all the bushings. I have the lever to go on the tranny.
Changing from aftermarket floor shift.
I also have an extra chrome arm with Black knob and pin for the column if you need one.$15.00 plus shipping.That is what I paid, I bought one, then found mine.
Can pay you through Pay Pal.
Chris

I have the correct 67-73 A-Body 727 cross shaft but it needs a small repair. The column rod is the same 727 or 904 but 67-70 are one design and 71-73 is another and then 74-76 is also a different column rod design and you should match it with the year of your column to make it fit correctly. The frame bracket is also the same for 904 or 727 but the trans rod and trans bracket are different from 727-904 PM me if interested

\
Need complete 70-? Dart, Duster, Demon, Valiant 'A' body column linkage for 727. Needs to be 727 not 904. Need cross bar and tranny bracket, and the 2 rods with all the bushings. I have the lever to go on the tranny.
Changing from aftermarket floor shift.
I also have an extra chrome arm with Black knob and pin for the column if you need one.$15.00 plus shipping.That is what I paid, I bought one, then found mine.
Can pay you through Pay Pal.
Chris

you had better grab Moparparts 727 crosshaft...they are almost impossible to find.
you can use a 904 but you will have to index it,cut an inch or so out and reweld it
because a 727 is wider...the rest can usually be adjusted to work just fine.

Thanks, yes I bought it from him. And a couple of other pieces he is looking for.
He was a great help and didn't try to shaft me.(LOL).I highly recomend him.
I know where a complete 904 is, and maybe some 727 cross shafts, but I am to lazy to go get greasy!
I guess I have turned into an Ebayer. Almost everything on my Valiant including the Valiant was found on Ebay.No I don't work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back