-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpmalibu

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Hi I am new to the website. I know most websites don't like when newbies jump right on and start selling stuff without getting to know anybody. I am on a bunch of other websites mostly GM and dragracing websites. I am a fan of all musclecars put have owned almost all GMs. The reason why I joined the site is I am trying to help out a friend who is a huge Mopar fan sell his car and collection of parts. He was buiding a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport but like anything else marriage and kids put a halt to it. He is now moving and realized he is never going to build the car, so he asked me to help him sell everything due to his busy work schedule. So I apologize ahead of time to anyone offended by me selling the parts on here.

Back in the late 1990's he was building a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport he got from his grandmother who was the original owner. He wanted to turn it into a Demon but never got around to it. Here is a list of what he has:

1) 1974 Dodge Dart Sport roller. No front body parts, no interior. It has 74k original miles on it. Floors and trunk are solid. Perfect dash pad/dash,excellent back seat, all interior panels good glass, Pass. side door is in very good shape no rust. driver side door Has some scale on bottom but no hole. Has power front disc brakes a, V8 K-member and finally a 8 3/4" (8.75) posi rear with 3.23 gears. It needs some 1/4 panel and rocker work $1000 B/O

2) Small block Mopar headers (never used) $80

3) Front Valance for Demon (possibly other A-bodies) has one small rust hole approx. 1" in length by 1/2" wide $80

4) Rear spolier $150

5) Demon front bumper. Has some pitting and small dent $75

6) Brand new rear sway bar w/ brackets/hardware for A-body $100

7) dual snorkel hood off a Demon (should fit other A-bodies such as Duster/dart) Excellent shape no rust. has holes for hood pins. Paint still shines. $600

9) Pass . side front fender (green) Good shape . no rust $150

10) driver side fender has one hole size of quarter midway up on fender. couple of small dents. Metal is pretty straight Definately worth fixing $100

11) (4) Dog dish hub caps in very good shape (one has a tiny ding) but otherwise perfect and shine up nice $100

12) Brand new volt and oil pressure gauge(electrical) $20

13) Old Denny's driveshaft for A-body with 727 trans and 8 3/4" rear $75

14) Skull shifter knob $20

15) fender extentions $40ea. (2) pass side 1 aluminum, (1) fiberglass and (1) fiberglass driver side

All parts located in Hatboro,Pa

Car is not at my house but can arrange a day for you to check it out

Also have a 340 and a 318 listed in another ad.

I have pics of everything. I will ship almost anything except for the big stuff like doors, hood fenders etc.

Welcome to FABO! Pics of the old tachometer and dog dish caps please, thanks!

PM sent

1st for the pic of tach, and wanting the oil and water temp guages, and headers. pm your way

Thanks for welcoming me. here are the pics:

020-14.jpg

022-14.jpg

021-14.jpg

013-34.jpg

014-25.jpg

015-23.jpg

I will have to pass on the spoiler. And could I get just the Cigarette Lighter and wiring out of the console? What brand is the rear sway bar?

I want to keep cig lighter with console. I don't know who makes the sway bar. I will check side of box and see.

im out for the parts i inquired about

next.....................................

I'll pass on the caps and tach, very nice parts but looking for something different. BTW, those caps are for 67-68 Plymouth.

Ok thanks for the info and no problem.

Sway bar is 3/4". I will add more pics tomorrow. My photobucket page is acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back