Status
Not open for further replies.

TCFAM

68 Dart GTS 340
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Been asking alot of questions on finding parts but I do not have any connections (sell electrical supplies) so I do not have any idea where to get these locally, called NAPA, all they have is the bushings. Looking for hardware kit for my 68 Dart, Nuts, bolts, washers and bushings.
This is one of those stories where you wish you never got rid of your first car, well I didn't get rid of it and am dying to get it going again. Bought it when I was 18 back in 1985 or so, drove it for two years then garaged it. Got married had four kids with a stay at home wife, went through some hard times but could never bring myself to sell the car. All original, motor, trans, rear, everything but the suspension parts that wear out is original. Now at the age of 43 and with the kids older and starting to work I finally got it out of storage and am restoring to the best of my ability. I know enough to take things apart and put back together again, but that is the extent of my knowledge. No specialty tools for engine or trans, or knowledge on how to rebuild them. Looking someone I can trust to check the motor, I have someone for the transmission and rear. Also have someone that that owes me a favor to do the body work for free. If anybody knows someone close to the , Fall River, Massachusetts area that could help it would be great. spent 3,000.00 to buy it and have another 1,000 into it now when I am done it will be around 5,000 to 6,000. Not bad for a 68 Dart gts with a 340. Thank you guys.

Welcome aboard! I think you will be right at home and very happy here. Are you buying new shocks? They should come with the bushings and top nuts for the front shocks.
I'm sure that someone will be able to help you out with the other nuts and bolts you need.
C

I am getting new shocks, someone sent me a message and I will be getting all the other hardware from him. Thank you

You're only about an hour from me.. I'm in Eastern CT. Fall River's 40 minutes from me.

I can think of a few cars I wish I still had :( Lets see some pix of that Dart!

j

I will get picks as soon as I find my charger for the camera, kids lost it. Should have some by wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back