Dart GT

-

herschel

Reaction score
I have couple of darts, a 71 and a 70.I have been thinking about making one of them look like a gt. Who is the guy who the GT web sight and were is the best place to buy the emblems.

Attachments

• 100_2467.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 100_2250.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 207
I don't know if you were able to find interior pics, but here are some pics of a 70 GT in my area.
My 70 Custom hard top has the same interior, but a bench instead of the buckets. Same colour pattern, same quarter pipe dash, same steering wheel horn ring, (hard to find), same door panels (1 model, 1 year only option), etc.

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03372.jpg

DSC03373.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC03380.jpg

If you are interested in the interior pattern, (don't necessarily have to get it in that colour combo), Legendary Interiors makes the same seat pattern. That was hard to find also, nowhere else seems to make a 70/71 Dart GT/Custom interior.

I don't know if you were able to find interior pics, but here are some pics of a 70 GT in my area.
My 70 Custom hard top has the same interior, but a bench instead of the buckets. Same colour pattern, same quarter pipe dash, same steering wheel horn ring, (hard to find), same door panels (1 model, 1 year only option), etc.

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03372.jpg

DSC03373.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC03380.jpg

If you are interested in the interior pattern, (don't necessarily have to get it in that colour combo), Legendary Interiors makes the same seat pattern. That was hard to find also, nowhere else seems to make a 70/71 Dart GT/Custom interior.
Nice car, thanks for the pic's

Yup,
The Deluxe Steering Wheel, Deluxe Dash (Woodgrain), Bucket Seats,
and 1 year only Door Panels were standard on all 70 Dart GT's.
The Seat Covers style is the same as used on the 70 Dart Swinger 340's.

Later,
Bruce B.

Is one of your darts a donor car, or future project?

My plan is to sell one to fund the other, I actually bought them both to part and decided there to nice to part, so I got them running. I dont care witch one I sale. the 70 has minor rust issues but seems to be more sot after. The 71 is in better shape.

My plan is to sell one to fund the other, I actually bought them both to part and decided there to nice to part, so I got them running. I dont care witch one I sale. the 70 has minor rust issues but seems to be more sot after. The 71 is in better shape.

Hmmmm only if I was closer Id throw you an offer :angry7:

Probably outta my buget then, oh well thats part of life

-
Back