Not open for further replies.

goldfish66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Just the emblems, no door panels.
Will ship.
Also have GTS letters from trunk lid but they are rough.
With all due respect to everyone here I'd like you to appreciate that I didn't hold on to my stuff for 30 years to see it flipped or hoarded. I've hoarded my stuff long enough and want it to go to someone who needs it for their car.
I think that's the right way to go.
If you genuinely need any of my stuff for your personal car please pm me.
Cool?

Unfortunately, the maroon door panels these were on could not be saved. They were affixed permanently to the board which had deteriorated so they pulled off easily meaning the studs are intact. One could cut the heads off and put speed nuts on them or just push the headed studs through the board. They have funky woodgrain on them (reminds me of the stuff on my duster console but more texture).

$30 picked up or $60 shipped.

I think they are 68's since the ad says no door panels.

Just the emblems, no door panels.
Will ship.
Also have GTS letters from trunk lid but they are rough.
With all due respect to everyone here I'd like you to appreciate that I didn't hold on to my stuff for 30 years to see it flipped or hoarded. I've hoarded my stuff long enough and want it to go to someone who needs it for their car.
I think that's the right way to go.
If you genuinely need any of my stuff for your personal car please pm me.
Cool?

Unfortunately, the maroon door panels these were on could not be saved. They were affixed permanently to the board which had deteriorated so they pulled off easily meaning the studs are intact. One could cut the heads off and put speed nuts on them or just push the headed studs through the board. They have funky woodgrain on them (reminds me of the stuff on my duster console but more texture).

Still no reply from this seller, plus, now he edited his auction and removed the price of the parts ($30 for the pair was the price of the GTS door emblems) and stated the reason why was "My rules" Sorry, but the rules on FABO state that you MUST have a price listed or the listing will be removed.

Not sure why he won't reply but it has happened 2 times now, I will pass on them. Too bad too, he has other nice parts but seems HE chooses who will own his stuff.

Per above. Commentary is not allowed either. I'll correspond with anyone who has a legit need for their personal car. They won't go to someone interested in reselling them for a buck. Sale pending. I think these are going to pnkhemi as he has a legit car that needs them. Sorry if I'm a bit slow. I don't make a business out of this. Just cleaning out my garage and wanting good homes for the stuff. There's nothing suspicious about the price. I didn't want to be bothered with shipping and was hoping they'd go to a canuck for $30 picked up at my place. I will ship insured by air anywhere in the US for $60 to cover costs and my hassle. Photo upload is failing (don't know why as no problems with my other shots) but I can send hi res macromedia fireworks file by my g-mail account to your e-mail address. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back