Dart has Hotchkiss TVS done!!

-

Darius

Darius
Reaction score
WOW!!!!
That is all I can think. This thing handles like it is on a RAIL now!!! I did the frame connectors also. WOOOO HOOOOO.
Can't wait for the drive to Spring Fling, too bad Hwy 1 isn't repaired yet.
Here are some pics. There are others on the Exhaust thread

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_1053.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 619
hey Darius. very cool! im also going to the spring fling next weekend and would like to check out your car! ull be passing by my town on the way, im in Gilroy!! your exhaust looks trick! more info, post a link to ur thread!

I have their swaybar kit enroute! It looked like the beefiest one available....

Nice lookin stuff, darius. Can you tell me what all the kit includes? I can see a lot of new stuff there, but don't know if all of that was in the kit or you added it extra. Them squared off mufflers look like Frankenstein's head. Do they sound good? Wish you could get us a clip.

WOW!!!!
That is all I can think. This thing handles like it is on a RAIL now!!! I did the frame connectors also. WOOOO HOOOOO.
Can't wait for the drive to Spring Fling, too bad Hwy 1 isn't repaired yet.
Here are some pics. There are others on the Exhaust thread

Are you stopping by Spring Fling Speed Fest on Thrusday or you are coming on Friday?

I REALLY wanted to make it to speed fest but I just cannot get away from work now that it is getting a little bit busier .....FINALLY!
I will absolutely make that event next year with either the Dart or the GTX I am building.
I am going to try to do the coast modified to inland run however.

The mufflers are from Spin Tech. They are too loud, particularly between 40-50 mph with a load on. At speed they are pretty quiet. I will probably change them when I get back from Spring Fling.

You can go to the Hotchkiss site and see what is in the kit. I added the frame connectors as well. I used all Moog stuff that did not come in the kit for a complete suspension rebuild. I took an on ramp last night at 45 mph and the car was just flat all the way thru. I was leaning pretty hard however:toothy10:

I REALLY wanted to make it to speed fest but I just cannot get away from work now that it is getting a little bit busier .....FINALLY!
I will absolutely make that event next year with either the Dart or the GTX I am building.
I am going to try to do the coast modified to inland run however.

The mufflers are from Spin Tech. They are too loud, particularly between 40-50 mph with a load on. At speed they are pretty quiet. I will probably change them when I get back from Spring Fling.

You can go to the Hotchkiss site and see what is in the kit. I added the frame connectors as well. I used all Moog stuff that did not come in the kit for a complete suspension rebuild. I took an on ramp last night at 45 mph and the car was just flat all the way thru. I was leaning pretty hard however:toothy10:

I have the the small case Dynomax's. They do resonate at certain RPM. Darius, you can drive it at Spring Fling, maybe Saturday afternoon.

hay thanks man. but of course as my luck runs, they have nuthin for the early A.

Everthing they have for 67-72 A-body works on a early A-body except for the front and rear sway bars and sub frame connectors.

-
Back