Dart hood scoop studs

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Does any one know were I can get the studs for my 70 Dart hood scoops ?

Yeah, I know. R/T Specialties. I would prefer some one that answers the phone or at least returns phone calls.

While I have mine apart, I could measurw them for diameter, lenght, and thread pitch.

I have a few in the scoops still but they are not regular studs. They have a large shoulder on the that keeps them tight in the holes.

Adam,
Got mine from AAR in Florida...IIRC they were $30.00 per pair...they are
stainless.

59.jpg

Here's their site:
You might want to e-mail them and attach the above pic.

http://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/

These are the same studs that Chrysler used from like 77 - 85 to hold the plastic header panels on to the fenders for Cordoba's and the like. I would think that you still get these in any dealership a lot cheaper then the vendors listed above.

I'll pass on the $63 set, LOL. I'll look in to the Cordoba stuff, Thanks !

Adam,I need a couple too. If you have any luck,how about passing along the part #. Thanks

I'll pass on the $63 set, LOL. I'll look in to the Cordoba stuff, Thanks !

Pic is worth a thousand words....I think I've heard that somewhere before.

These are the same studs that Chrysler used from like 77 - 85 to hold the plastic header panels on to the fenders for Cordoba's and the like. I would think that you still get these in any dealership a lot cheaper then the vendors listed above.

Great info mcode....

Just a wild thought, Adam......Could they be the same studs used on the front fender extentions? I think I have some of those somewhere in my garage. I'll look tomorrow. Paul

Just a wild thought, Adam......Could they be the same studs used on the front fender extentions? I think I have some of those somewhere in my garage. I'll look tomorrow. Paul

They may be. I have mine off so I'll take a peak later.

-
Back