Not open for further replies.

Blackhatguy

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Yesterday I broke the spider gears in my 7.25 rear end.. I can't say that I wasn't warned.

Does anyone here have a complete 8 1/4 inch rear end to fit in a 64 Dart that they would be willing to sell and ship to me?

The more complete the better.

Too bad your in texas- I have in Connecticut a 7-1/4” 3.23 sure grip sbp with 60k on it out of a Formula S I’m putting up for sale. But I understand your wanting a 8-1/4”

Last edited:
Too bad your in texas- I have on Connecticut a 7-1/4” 3.23 sure grip sap with 60k on it out of a Formula S I’m putting up for sale. But I understand your wanting a 8-1/4”
I was thinking real serious about going bigger, because I was warned beforehand 7.25 was not going to be strong enough for the engine I'm using. I was doing a pretty good job of babying it until yesterday just to get by... That sure grip would probably work for me though if the price and shipping is right. Sure grip goes a little easier on the spider gears and maybe it won't bust

Yesterday I broke the spider gears in my 7.25 rear end.. I can't say that I wasn't warned.

Does anyone here have a complete 8 1/4 inch rear end to fit in a 64 Dart that they would be willing to sell and ship to me?

pm sent

8 3/4, .A body ... 3:23 gears, suregrip, 489 chunk .. available !? Close by .. out of a 68 Dart

KIMG0446.JPG

I'm within driving distance of El Paso, but if your in Dallas probably not worth it. Check Craigslist for local parts. This should not be to difficult to find locally to you.

Thank you all for the replies! Chargerz and I made a deal and I should be back on the road again soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back